Saturday 10 October 2015

CURRENTLY



I was inspired to write this post after seeing Beth of The Quiet People's post last month, it's such a fun idea, so I thought I'd update you with what's going on in my life right now...

Reading: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling and A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.

Watching: My boyfriend and I are still obsessed with Ru Paul's Drag Race and I've recently got him into Downton Abbey, which is the perfect show for this time of year.

Planning: As I'm doing blogtober, I'm constantly thinking about and planning blogposts which is great as I feel constantly inspired and productive. It's also my birthday next month and one of my best friend's birthdays this month so we're planning a big reunion birthday party at the end of the month which I'm so excited for!

Making: I've been seriously inspired by the bake-off and although my little fairy cakes have nothing on the showstoppers, they're still delicious!

Stocking up on: everything autumn/winter. Even though I did a big clothes clearout and essentially put myself on a clothes-buying ban, I haven't been sticking to it at all and have been loving stocking up on scarves and boots. Can't stop, won't stop.

Wishing for: The new Harry Potter Illustrated. I'm dying to get my hands on it but I think I'm hopefully getting it for my birthday next month!

Enjoying: indulging in all the wonderful autumn clichés; lighting candles, putting on my fairy lights and curling up under my new snuggly primark blanket.

Trying: to get into a more regular sleeping pattern and start waking up a bit earlier to get the most out of the day. I'm not sure if it's my chronic fatigue or my medication but I seem to need so much sleep lately, ten hours at the very least, which isn't very practical.

Eating: I had an avocado and bacon beef burger from Proper Burger Co. in Newark today and it was pretty amazing.

Goal Setting: I really want to start snacking less and generally eating better. I have an okay diet but it could be a lot better and will hopefully help me to feel a lot better too.

Learning: that blogging every day is hard! But totally worth it. I'm feeling so creative and productive and have noticed that there's a few more of you around since I've been posting more, hello new friends! Leave me a comment below, I'd love to check out your blogs :)

What's been going on with you lately?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah's Chapter. Design by FCD.